Wednesday 12 December 2018

Self-Evaluation: Communication

Communication has been a huge part of my project this semester. Not only have I had to think of communicating my work to my readers, my lectures and my peers.  But, as previously said, communication between Katy and I has been absolutely crucial this semester. I've really developed my written communication skills through this semester, purely due to the volume and importance of things I had to explain to show my work.

As well as this, I'm really proud of my vocal communication this semester. Though I was - understandably - very nervous to do both of my presentations in front of the industry panels, but I'm really happy with how these went! I think I managed to get across everything that I wanted to, and took and discussed their feedback very naturally. Because of how worried I was about this element of my project, I'm really proud of myself for managing it as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment