Tuesday 11 December 2018

Self-Evaluation: Enquiry/Knowledge and Understanding

Throughout this project, I have had to keep myself on track with ensuring that everything I'm doing is not only done in the most efficient way possible, but also is done with producing something relevant and important in mind.

By this, I mean that I really had to hone my skills which elements of my current knowledge and practice were most relevant to the project, and would bring value to the project. As well as this, It was important to ensure my work was informing my future career, so as I was working through the module, I had to push myself and experiment with elements that I thought made me more employable (more of this can be found in my 'The Future' post, a few posts back).

Another side of this is research. I had to make sure that all research I conducted (can be found throughout my earlier posts, predominantly, with all secondary research referenced in the 'Useful Links' post) was relevant to my work and helped my project progress in the most successful and professional way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment